This sparge arm assembly is made completely of stainless steel and silicone and has two adjustment points. One of these will help to hold the sparge arm against your kettle, while the other allows you to move the sparge arm up or down inside the kettle to accommodate different amounts of grain. These adjustment knobs are very easy to hand tighten and loosen, meaning no tools are necessary.
To use, simply install on your kettle wall, tighten down the black stopper to hold the sparge arm in place, adjust the height of the bottom disc to be right above your grain bed but below the mash tun’s water level, and adjust the flow level using the included ball valve.
A single, large diameter outlet port trickles onto a stainless disc, which distributes sparge water gently and evenly. This port is also much easier to flush out and keep clean than many other sparge assemblies with multiple small holes that grain gets stuck in during recirculation.
- 100% stainless and silicone construction
- Two adjustment knobs make it extremely universal
- Included ball valve allows you to increase or decrease the flow rate during sparge or recirculation
- Can adjust from the top of your kettle to 12-13 inches down into your kettle
- Stainless tube measures 18.5″ from the top to the bend and 8.5″ from the bottom to the centre of the distribution disc
- Can be mounted on a lip that is up to 7/8″ wide
- Has a 1/2″ FPT ball valve