ATC accuracy: Handheld brewing refractometer with automatic temperature compensation (ATC), the Brix refractometer will account for changes in ambient temperature and automatically compensate accordingly to provide accurate and repeatable measurements on an easy to read scale.
This refractometer is for measuring the sugar content of beer and includes an automatic temperature compensation of 10 – 30 degrees Celsius. More and more people are interested in controlling their home brew with Brix refractometry by monitoring Brix and specific gravity at any point during the process to optimize the quality and flavour to their satisfaction. scale refractometer with ATC is designed to meet that very demand!
Dual scale – Specific gravity 1.000-1.120 and Brix 0-32%
1. ATC: Built-in automatic temperature compensation.
2. Dual design: Rapidly and precisely display the Brix (0-32%) and specific gravity (1.000-1.120) at the same time, without switching units!
1. Measure progress of fermentation 2. Measure the amount of sugar present as well as alcohol concentration 3. When making homemade beer, wines, fruit juices and other beverages, use the dual scale beer wort and wine refractometer to test Brix and specific gravity.
Easy to use
Simply test a drop of your brew on the prism and hold the refractometer to the light, then look through the eyepiece to get the reading, no need to clutter some tables!
Made with non-staining, non-corrosive and non-reactive aluminum material, light-weight and portable, safe and durable
- Open the cover with a soft cloth carefully wipe the detection prism.
- Test a few drops of the solution, place them on the detection prism, gently close the cover, to avoid air bubbles, spreading the solution across the surface of the prism.
- Align the light source and observe through the eyepiece, adjusting with the wheel.
- Make a clear dividing line between blue and white marks. The scale value is the concentration of the solution of the boundary.
- Wiping cloth
- Instruction manual